About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Weddings


Summer Weddings at the beach what a fun card to do.  Multiple layers with distressing and rhinestones can't forget about the bling.  The shore looks like a fun place to enjoy a wedding and having all your special friends to share with you.   



This card was for a friends daughters bridal shower.  The theme was zebra stripes with a hint of pink.  Fun Fun Fun

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.... I just love love your cards, especially your Wedding at the beach creation. Just wonderful! I'm officially a fan >^..^<
    I've left you a PM message on the Cricut site, with a little creation, especially for you.
    Cheers,
    Lisa
    CRe8n4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete