About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fly Away Little Bird

Well another day of snow, cold, ice, and working on Cards that's the good thing about this day.  The weather is to get worse here with ice/rain, not looking forward to the ice can tolerate the snow but not the slippy stuff.  Enough about that stuff wanted to share my card that I made today.  thought it turned out okay. Just a little card with basics, loving this new paper I got at the store.  Well first layer is embossed with embossing folder, then I used the sizzix to make the next layer and it is so cute first time using this sizzix folder.  Then the best part of the whole card the bird which is another sizzix, I distressed the layers and embossed the wing and put pearls on it.  Then I used stickers and Sizzix with a little bling to finish I always use bling in my cards except for masculine cards.  Oh well until later enjoy.



Second Birdie with more bling
Just din

No comments:

Post a Comment