About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vintage Happy BIrthday

Hello everyone today it is so cold outside with a few flurries.  I guess winter is here we have been very lucky so far.  So I decided to stay in and make a few cards on this chilly day.  I received a few stamps from Stampin' Up! and tried them out.     I used the Sizzix to emboss the layers of the card, stamped the sentiment on and  distressed and attached rhinestones and a few pieces of bling.  There is also two layers of ribbon in the middle but it is very hard to see.  Have to keep myself busy because I started my diet today.  Oh my this is a new one for me.  To all you out there on a diet best of wishes.  It is a hard thing to do but I must stick to it so I can get down to a comfortable size for the Spring that is right around the corner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment