About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Friday, January 27, 2012

With Sympathy

Good Morning everyone, Its been a while since I've posted got the winter blues my thinking process has been foggy with all this rainy weather.  Well I'm back and ready to share some new ideas that I've had.  Sympathy cards are very hard for me to do because I don't want to put to much but I want to express my sincere feeling in a card.  So here it is a plain and simple card with a little bit of me in there.  I used nestabilities in different sizes and embossed with numerous embossing folders and distressed.  I put a simple stamp flower on top with some hemp twined around the top layer, and used three punched & embossed & distressed butterflies always in threes looks much nicer in an odd number.  I put a nice layered and distressed sympathy saying on front and there it is.  The inside has a sympathy saying   with the same flower stamp and a punched butterfly.  Butterflies to me represent something very special .  Until next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment