About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wedding/Lake Card

What a wonderful day it is today in the sixties Yay.  I have been working on a wedding card for a friends friend who enjoys the lake, and just recently got married so I incorporated the lake and a wedding into one card hope you liked it.  Of course I had to add a little bling a  wedding without bling is unheard of.  I also embossed with hearts folder and used glitter paper for the lake.  I so enjoy the Explore as you see the cuts are very intricate and there is no problems.  Well have to admit I did have a small problem but it was all me forgot to switch back from glitter paper to regular cardstock so don't forget when changing paper to change your knob.  Well until next time enjoy this weather while you can rain and the cold returns.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment