About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a stay at home wife who enjoys all kinds of papercrafts and I would like to share my projects with you.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

 
 
Spring has sprung at least I hope it has the crocus are blooming and the birds are chirping, but winter is still hanging in there we had snow, rain and flooding all in one day.  So I thought that I would make a card to brighten up the afternoon and give me some hope of butterflies and flowers blooming.  So here it is a simple card with three layers and a butterfly to boot. 
 
The cuts I used were from Serenade and were distressed and 3-D and I also used glitter paper for the butterfly, and put rhinestones for a little bling.  I so love the Cricut Explore awesome machine.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy the little things in life they can bring you great pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment